What It Takes To Be Successful
At Alliance Air Solutions, we’re looking for professionals who want to grow with our company and can join in our commitment to deliver quality service. While we are headquartered in Tampa, we service all of Florida.
We seek individuals who share our values, exhibit our core competencies and want to grow with our company. While we look at experience, we’re also looking for talent to fit our culture and with future potential.
Our Core Competencies
We seek team members who display the following characteristics:
- Commitment – dedicated to quality and to our clients and their success.
- Professionalism – respecting our clients and your colleagues with integrity and accountability.
- Technical Expertise – willing to accept responsibility and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Positive Approach – interacting with clients and colleagues with friendliness, care and enthusiasm.
Why Join The Team?
We offer excellent pay and attractive benefits that include medical insurance to keep you and your family healthy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays, ongoing training for continuous learning and career growth and paid time off.
If you have a passion for delivering quality service and share our passion, check out our open positions:
- Field Service Specialist – This position is responsible for performing predictive and preventative mechanical system maintenance. In addition, this person will perform service and repair, assist with small projects and deliver high-quality customer service.
- Field Service Apprentice – This position is responsible for assisting with performing predictive and preventative mechanical system maintenance. In addition, this person will also assist with service and repair, assist with small projects and deliver high-quality customer service. This is ideal for anyone new to the industry.
- Controls Technician – This position is responsible for the installation of building controls hardware and software. The technician must have experience with programming and provide exceptional technical support and leadership. In addition, the technician must demonstrate superior customer service. Required: must be a Honeywell ACX Certified technician.
Contact us if you would like more information about a career at Alliance Air Solutions.