We are dedicated to quality and understand the importance of our customers’ business.
Our service division works with you to improve your system’s reliability, reduce your operational costs and decrease system downtime.
Air Conditioning and heating equipment repairs are a mainstay at Alliance Air Solutions. All of our technicians are regularly trained in the latest trends and techniques in air conditioning repair and service. We are proud to be able to offer the following advantages as part of our services:
- Guaranteed response time
- Correcting the problem the first time
- Exclusive warranty on our work
- Reduced pricing for agreement customers
We are proud to service a variety of brands including but not limited to: Carrier, Trane, Aaon, York, Lennox and Goodman. Don’t worry if your equipment’s brand is not on the list- we can service it.
Our technicians can service a broad array of products and platforms. Our supported commercial products include:
- Rooftop package units (RTU’s)
- Split systems (separate condenser and air handler)
- Fresh air systems and dampeners
- Exhaust fans and systems
- Air quality control and filtration systems
- Control systems
- Variable frequency drives (VFD)
- Zone control systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems
- Ductless mini-split systems
We also offer fully-customizable Maintenance Programs to proactively manage the health of your HVAC systems. Planned maintenance can greatly reduce the cost of operation and ownership of your HVAC systems and prevent unexpected downtime.